IPWL.in Digital Marketing

IPWL.in Digital Marketing
Professional Digital Marketing Training in Delhi

Best Links

CLAT Coaching in Delhi


Top SSC CGL Coaching Institute in Delhi

Followers: Join Us With Google Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Love SMS, Love Text Messages and Love SMS



❤ Where there is a great love, there are always miracles.

 In the middle of life, love enters and make it a fairy tale. 

❤ Love is good and is a good one to love.

❤ As long as the eye can see § ear can hear my feelings 4 u will never change..I Luv U Love.

❤ Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect. 

❤ Any person can say that they love you. Only a few will actually prove it. 

❤ You're Always In My Heart. I Love You. I want to be your girlfriend. But that dreams never come true.

❤ Every love story is beautiful, but our is my favourite. 

❤ Loving someone doesn't need a reason.
If you can explain why you love someone, its called 'Like'...
If you can't explain, its simply called 'LOVE'.

❤ I don’t want someone who promises me the world, I want someone to sit on the porch with me and watch it go by as we grow old together. 

❤ When; a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile. When; a guy is in-love you can see it in his eyes. 

❤ The happiest I've ever felt was that moment I discovered you loved me too. 

❤ Animal says beat me not, flower says touch me not, tree say cut me not but I say forgot me not.

❤ If I had to choose between loving you and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I love you.

❤ It is because of you, my sugar-pie, 💑
That I now understand all of those,
SMS and quotes about love and feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment